Go to the Mersen Document Center
Click to go to the Mersen Document Center
Download steps for finding your document in the Mersen Document Center:
Follow these steps to find your document in the Mersen Document Center:
- Select “Services & Documents” and navigate to “Document Center”
- Click “Filter” to narrow the search for the document you want
- Ways to filter – you can use one, two, or three categories:
- “NAME”: Type in the document name or words in document title
- Use quotation marks to narrow your search, such as “High Speed Fuses”
- Try to choose a unique word in the title of your document. “Fuses” will produce many responses!
- “LANGUAGE”: Choose the language that the document is in
- “CATEGORY”: Select what category of document you have from pull-down menu. Categories include brochures, charts, drawings, etc.
- Click “Enter” on keyboard or click on magnifying glass to initiate search and display results.
- Click download button to download document.
- Remember to remove the filters before starting your next search (or your new search will reflect your old search criteria).