Get control of your plant’s assets with Fuse Control™
You feel the pressure every day. Pressure to get control of electrical safety hazards and reduce risk to workers. Pressure to comply with more complicated electrical safety regulations. Pressure to streamline inventory and reduce costs. Before the pressure gets the best of you, get control with Mersen's Fuse Control program.
The Fuse Control program is a powerful combination of Electrical protection products & services designed to help you pinpoint obsolete fuses, duplicate inventory, and potential hazards in your electrical protection. It will give you the edge you need to mitigate arc flash hazards, achieve code compliance, and reduce inventory by 25% or more - all while offering the highest grade overcurrent protection available.
A global leader with more than a century of experience, Mersen is the most trusted brand in the electrical protection industry. Let us put our experience to work for you. Contact us today to learn more about Fuse Control and receive a FREE fuse audit and analysis report.
- Improving protection, reducing costs - Know how to select the proper fuse for the application. PlantServices.com, March 2009
- The Fuse Protection Review - Consolidating inventory reduces costs and upgrades safety. Plant Services, June 2003.
- 5S Your Fuse Inventory with Mersen’s Fuse Control™ Program
- Fuse Analysis Request Tip Sheet - a few tips on how to submit a fuse analysis request
- Inventory Audit Template - Export your inventory data to excel or download and use our preformatted MS Excel® template to help collect your data
- Mersen Bin Labels - Re-label your fuse bins with our customizable MS Word® bin label template
- Fuse Control - The Five Key Benefits Discover the five key benefits of the Fuse Control program and how it helps protect the MRO’s critical assets such as people, production and profitability.
Where to Buy
- Where to Buy Mersen Products for Fuse Control? Click here to find your local sales representative.