PIQ Learn More: SCCR
Ready to Learn More About How to Determine Short Circuit Current and Short-Circuit Current Ratings (SCCR)?
These materials will help expand your knowledge of short circuit current and selective coordination.
- Training Module—Estimating Short Circuit Current: The Quick Estimate Method. Learn the importance of determining the available short circuit current, and explore a quick method of estimating the maximum current that could flow in a shorted circuit.
- Tech Topic—Standards & Codes, Note 1: Achieve Higher SCCRs for Industrial Control Panels
- Line Card—SCCR - Mersen Products that Increase SCCR
- Chart—SCCR - Increase SCCR with USFM
- Chart—SCCR - Quick Select Guide
- Tip Sheet—How Many Fuses Will Open On a Short Circuit?