Laminated Bus Bar Solutions
Laminated bus bars are engineered components consisting of layers of fabricated copper separated by thin dielectric materials, laminated into a unified structure. Mersen laminated bus bars offer many advantages, including reduced system costs and improved reliability. Sizes and applications range from surface mounted bus bars the size of a fingertip to multilayer bus bars that exceed 20 feet in length. Laminated bus bar solutions are routinely used for low volumes up through tens of thousands per week. Laminated bus bars are used in the following industries: power electronics, alternative energy, transportation, military, industrial, computers, and telecommunications. Visit Mersen's Power Electronics Toolkit for all of your power electronics bundling needs.
- Bus Bar Benefits Article
- Bodo's Power Systems Innovative Solution to Connect Stator Main Wingdings
- Eldre Corporation: Quality Power Distribution Solutions
- Laminated Bus bard Reduce Inductance and Manufacturing Costs of Power Distribution Circuits article
- Multiphysics Simulation for Designing Laminated Busbars Bodo's Power Systems Article
Where to Buy
- Where to Buy Mersen Products for Laminated Bus Bar Solutions? Click here to find your local sales representative.