Air Cooled Heatsinks
High Performance Heatsinks
The Hollowfin® heatsink is characterized by the shape of its fins which when mounted on the DF (6.86 mm) baseplate effectively duplicates the high fin density MF (3.43 mm) series, but with taller fins. A height to space ratio equivalent to 46:1 occurs when the fin height is 118 mm. The Hollowfin® is an ideal candidate to be attached to a copper baseplate to maximize performance. No glue is used in the process.
- All that apply to Fabfin®.
- 46 : 1 fin height to spacing ratio at fin height of 118mm.
- Highest performance all aluminum heatsink on the market.
- No epoxy/glue used in fabrication process.
, Industrial controls
, Motor drives
, Power controls
, Solar energy
, Wind energy
- ROHS Compliant Consult Technical Services
- Lead Free Consult Technical Services
- CE conformity Consult Technical Services